VyFi Token Swap Instructions
Swapping your V1 VyFi to V2 VYFI
The ability to make tokens on Cardano has come long before smart contracts. That being said, airdrops, ICO, and giveaways require something, so we gave a V1 Native Token, which was before the decimal function was known.
You may have noticed your VyFi lacks decimal spaces! The V2, known as VYFI (all caps) will have its proper 6 decimals.
So what happens to my VyFi?
Your VyFi is 1:1 swapped to the V2, which is "VYFI". Notice the usage of Uppercase Characters in the V2. You also receive back the ~1.2ADA-1.8ADA Carrying Fee that goes with tokens.
VyFi -> VYFI
You will only see the button and popup if you have your NAMI wallet connected and hold the V1 Token
- A pop-up should appear to prompt the token swap. If the popup does not appear you can select the “VYFI Token Swap” button to start the swap
SKIP THE NEXT STEP IF YOU HOLD YOUR V1 TOKENS IN A NAMI WALLET
Users who hold their V1 VyFi in a non-NAMI wallet will be required to send their tokens to the provided address
- Copy the address provided
- Send your V1 VyFi from the wallet you hold your tokens to the address provided
- You'll receive your V2 VYFI tokens in a few minutes
IF YOU DO NOT SEE THIS: REFRESH THE PAGE
- Select “Swap”
- Select “Sign”
- Enter your NAMI “Spending Password”
- Select “Confirm”
If you see an error, try again!
- Once your transaction is complete this pop-up will appear to confirm it has been submitted
- Within a few minutes you will receive your V2 VYFI tokens